These are really well executed chi kung movements! Eric really spent a lot of time in life enjoying these exercises, and it's apparent in the way his spine has opened. He was really at an advanced level in these practices, and it shows.
I'm amazed when i watch this vimeo that E could actually not be with us anymore. He was in such amazing health, especially for someone that had already suffered coronary failure. I remember speaking to him when this vimeo was shot, and how confident he was in the process in which he was involved of restructuring the body, and how he reaffirmed that time and again; and even when i spoke w/ him just hours before he passed. Moreover, he felt he was in perfect health... yep, perfect health! He did not in the least perceive any remnants of coronary issues, issues which had been a regular topic of discussion for us since the 80's. Thus when he went out on Monday for a run he did not feel the need to use special caution b/c of the heat and humidity, not b/c he felt himself to be invincible, he knew better than that, but b/c he just felt great and wanted to get out to feel better.
I remember ,since Eric got his new tool for his body, everytime when i finished my job and just got to his place , he couldn't wait to show me his newer moves , and i need to start my so late lessen for him in the winter outside the door. he said he's going to have 6 packs soon .. after he works on it for months later ,this early year , when the weather start to get little bit not so cold , during we were talking some bra bra bra ... he ... start to get topless suddenly, try to show me his getting perfect abdominal muscle . That's hilarious!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
We were on his deck, I was massaging him when he told me about the time he fell out of a tree and injured his back... I found his injury, It wasn't hard for me to detect, it protruded from the right of his spine around mid scapula, obtruse, when I saw it & then handled the point of injury he said nobody had ever found it before. And there I was handling a point of pain in him.
Paul.... i didn't know you was the guy he kept mentioned who help him out always , he seldom mention the name of his friends , untill i asked him who is his best friend last year , than he told me Paul(take care his hair) and Russ(about Taoism) , kind of bringing me back some memories by the things we are saying now ...
5 comments:
These are really well executed chi kung movements! Eric really spent a lot of time in life enjoying these exercises, and it's apparent in the way his spine has opened. He was really at an advanced level in these practices, and it shows.
I'm amazed when i watch this vimeo that E could actually not be with us anymore. He was in such amazing health, especially for someone that had already suffered coronary failure. I remember speaking to him when this vimeo was shot, and how confident he was in the process in which he was involved of restructuring the body, and how he reaffirmed that time and again; and even when i spoke w/ him just hours before he passed. Moreover, he felt he was in perfect health... yep, perfect health! He did not in the least perceive any remnants of coronary issues, issues which had been a regular topic of discussion for us since the 80's. Thus when he went out on Monday for a run he did not feel the need to use special caution b/c of the heat and humidity, not b/c he felt himself to be invincible, he knew better than that, but b/c he just felt great and wanted to get out to feel better.
That's our man, our friend and brother, E.
I remember ,since Eric got his new tool for his body, everytime when i finished my job and just got to his place , he couldn't wait to show me his newer moves , and i need to start my so late lessen for him in the winter outside the door.
he said he's going to have 6 packs soon ..
after he works on it for months later ,this early year , when the weather start to get little bit not so cold , during we were talking some bra bra bra ...
he ... start to get topless suddenly, try to show me his getting perfect abdominal muscle .
That's hilarious!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
We were on his deck, I was massaging him when he told me about the time he fell out of a tree and injured his back...
I found his injury, It wasn't hard for me to detect, it protruded from the right of his spine around mid scapula, obtruse, when I saw it & then handled the point of injury he said nobody had ever found it before. And there I was handling a point of pain in him.
He called me - "Paul Man"
Paul....
i didn't know you was the guy he kept mentioned who help him out always , he seldom mention the name of his friends , untill i asked him who is his best friend last year , than he told me Paul(take care his hair) and Russ(about Taoism) , kind of bringing me back some memories by the things we are saying now ...
I miss him ...so much !
Post a Comment