Monday, November 8, 2010

This video is shared by Ashley Hines. Eric is mostly in the background wearing a white t-shirt (with blue markings).

Thanks for sending this to us, Ashley.



Ashley added this note in an email, which I hope he doesn't mind me sharing:

The day I heard the news of Eric's passing, naturally I was deeply saddened, and recall thinking to myself "really sad to think I'll never see Eric again...". However, a few days previously, I had started converting all my VHS tapes into DVD format. The very next day, I started to convert a tape of our Ba Gua class - and there was Eric, proving me wrong! Its nothing super-extraordinary, but just good to see him again, doing something he loved. In so many ways, its true that his spirit does live on.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Nice One Ash!

And yes it is true his spirit lives on, it is eternal.

Post a Comment