Monday, August 2, 2010

Blessings from Kip (林海)

Thanks for the email. I had to read it through a couple of times just to digest it all. Eric called me when he came to the States and thought that he might visit me in NYC and then I didn't hear from him again. He was a great Breather. The world will miss him.

Eric especially was someone who really appreciated breathing and I love people who really know how to appreciate the breath. He was totally committed to the breath and I'm sure it is helping him in the in-between state that he is in now. For his transference of consciousness the highest potential is usually at the time of death, the day of his death, the third day of his death, the seventh day of his death and every seventh days for forty nine days total. He died last Monday and coincidentally we have a puja this Monday in which I will add the transference of consciousness ceremony for him. I'll be leaving for Lhasa right after the ceremony. I'll try to do it every Monday that I can until the 49th, if possible. I'll be going back to Beijing, Lhasa, and Emei Mountain and will include Eric in on whatever appropriate ceremonies that we will be hosting and performing up there. May his rebirth be auspicious!

That's a nice blog. I don't know how to write on it but if you could post for me, or mention to the people who know how to recite the Hundred Syllable Prayer and or Amitabha for Eric every Monday until Sept. 13, it would be quite auspicious for him.

Amituofo,

Kip

No comments:

Post a Comment